Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced that it will bring James Cameron’s legendary Terminator 2: Judgement Day to Ultra HD Blu-ray, available from 3rd October.
This sci-fi masterpiece stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong and Robert Patrick. Set ten years after the events of the first film, Terminator 2 gives us a terrifying vision of the future, where robots and computers have taken over the world. We are taken back in time as the future leader of the human resistance – John Connor – is protected by a robot from the future to ensure his survival.
The 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray version has been stunningly remastered by Cameron himself, ensuring it stays true to his original vision. After first hitting our screens in 1991, the Ultra HD Blu-ray will elevate the film to all new levels.
The Blu-ray comes with loaded with bonus content, including an all-new, never-before-seen documentary featuring commentary by the cast and crew. A full list of special features can be found below.
- BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION of the film supervised by director James Cameron
- NEW “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- Two Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- Two Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
- Original Trailers