Learn more about the benefits of Blu-ray Disc and Ultra HD Blu-ray
You now have more choice than ever before over how you watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Read on to learn more about the new Ultra HD Blu-ray format, as well as Full HD Blu-ray Discs.
Why Ultra HD Blu-ray?
Ultra HD Blu-ray sets a new standard for Ultra High Definition picture and audio quality in the home. With four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, High Dynamic Range for striking contrast, more intense color and uncompressed sound, Ultra HD Blu-ray is the ultimate movie watching experience.
With Ultra HD Blu-ray, you’ll experience a sharper, clearer image than ever before; a greater range of brighter, more vivid colors; smoother, more realistic motion and uncompressed, immersive surround sound. And don’t worry about your existing disc collection – your Ultra HD Blu-ray player will also play all of your existing Blu-ray Discs and most Ultra HD Blu-ray players will also play DVDs.
Ultra HD Blu-ray content is also commonly marketed as 4K UHD.
Benefits of Ultra HD Blu-ray
Introducing Ultra HD Blu-ray – the new standard for ultra high definition picture and audio quality in the home
- Do you take the blue pill or the red pill? Be blown away by sci-fi classic The Matrix in Ultra HD Blu-ray from 22… https://t.co/IK7DvJ6oFnyesterday
- "This is how we do it!" #Southpark 21st season #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter #Thursday #ThursDate… https://t.co/4VgMZa4mkc2 days ago
- #DidYouKnow some of the Wookie suits in #StarWars were made from human hair? https://t.co/GfsNNBE7SN2 days ago
- Displaying High Dynamic Range is a key feature of the latest generation of Ultra HD Blu-ray players. But what is HD… https://t.co/CT0lnSVw3E3 days ago
- Are you not entertained? Winner of 5 Academy Awards, Ridley Scott's historical epic Gladiator marches onto Ultra… https://t.co/tC8etBkCJn3 days ago