Check out our educational video series to learn everything about Ultra HD Blu-ray. From 4K resolution to High Dynamic Range (HDR) and beyond, find out why Ultra HD Blu-ray sets a new standard in home entertainment.
Resolution4K resolution means you’ll see your favorite movies in more detail than ever before. Find out more in this video.
HDRHeard about HDR but not sure what it means? Watch this to find out what it means for your home entertainment experience.
Wide Color SpectrumUltra HD Blu-ray can display over 75% of the visible color spectrum – that’s more than double Full HD.
Immersive AudioYour home entertainment has never sounded better than with Ultra HD Blu-ray. Learn more in this video.
- Every hero has a beginning. On the run in 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard only to be discovered by Charl… https://t.co/7Hm6mkiLZmyesterday
- "Vincent... I'm Paul Gauguin. We have to start a resolution, you understand? We have to create a new vision... a… https://t.co/RJgK99wbI1yesterday
- Can you #guessthefilm from the section of this film poster? Hint: The film is celebrating its 30th birthday this ye… https://t.co/o4kgACcIq72 days ago
- "You have no idea do you? Or did you choose not to know? Your husband stole 2 million dollars from me... This is… https://t.co/MXzd8huKx52 days ago
- Nobody runs forever. Based on the New York Times article, Clint Eastwood stars as a horticulturist and Korean War v… https://t.co/GbgdTYkUBD3 days ago