This February, another animated classic joins the Walt Disney Signature Collection, as The Lady and the Tramp comes to Blu-ray. It will be available to buy from 27th February.
A timeless tale of romance, Lady and the Tramp tells the story of Lady – a pampered cocker spaniel – who falls in love with Tramp – a mutt with a heart of gold. The story will melt the heart of all generations with its beloved characters, brilliant animation, memorable music and sweet sentiment. With the Signature Collection, viewers can sing along to its memorable soundtrack, and relive some of the pair’s most iconic moment, including the famous spaghetti scene.
The film is the sixth title to join the Walt Disney Signature Collection, sitting alongside Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Pinocchio, Bambi and The Lion King.
The Blu-ray comes with a number of special features, including a sing-along mode, archive recordings and photos of Walt Disney’s dogs, tours of Walt Disney’s office, and much more.
CONTENT AND SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Original Theatrical Edition – Enjoy this cherished Disney classic that captivates audiences of all ages.
- Sing-Along Mode – Sing along with all your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
- Inside Walt’s Story Meetings – As you view the film, hear reenactments of Walt’s story sessions with animators and see how their ideas were realized on-screen.
NEW Signature Bonus
- Walt & His Dogs – Through archival recordings and photos, hear the tales of the dogs Walt Disney owned and loved over his lifetime.
- Stories from Walt’s Office – Take a tour of Walt’s office suite on the Studio lot, carefully re-created to look just as it did when he occupied it.
- How to Make a Meatball and Other Fun Facts About “Lady and The Tramp” – Watch a delicious lesson on how to make perfect meatballs with teen chef Amber Kelley and Oh My Disney Show Host
- “Peace on Earth”
- “What Is a Baby/La La Lu”
- “The Siamese Cat Song”
- “Bella Notte”
- “He’s a Tramp”
Classic Bonus Features
- Diane Disney Miller: Remembering Dad – Walt’s daughter shares memories of her father and Disneyland’s early days, as well as a look at his apartment above the firehouse.
- Never-Recorded Song – “I’m Free as the Breeze” – Take a listen to a song originally meant to be sung by Tramp.
- Introduction of Boris – Tramp wasn’t always meant to be Lady’s only suitor. Meet Boris the aristocrat and Homer the peasant in this deleted scene.
- Waiting for Baby – Lady watches as Jim Dear plans out his new son’s future in this early storyboard.
- Dog Show – See the storyboards for this deleted scene in which Lady and Tramp unexpectedly find themselves in the middle of a dog show.