Universal Pictures Home Entertainment will release J.A Bayona’s gripping blockbuster Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom on Blu-ray, 4K UHD and 3D Blu-ray on September 18th.
Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard take the main stage once again for this fast-paced sequel, set four years since out of control and out of containment dinosaurs brought down notorious theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World. The now abandoned Isla Nublar is inhabited by the remaining dinosaurs, who are locked in a battle for survival.
When the island’s inactive volcano starts to erupt, Owen (Chris Pratt) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) jump into action and start an expedition to rescue the residing dinosaurs in a brave attempt to save the species from potential extinction. Owen is driven by his quest to find Blue, his protective raptor who remains lost in the wild and Claire, with her new-found admiration for these animals, follows him into the undergrowth to find them. Arriving on the disaster poised island, lava starts to rain down and envelope the scenery, but a conspiracy is uncovered that could throw the planet back into prehistoric times.
The thrill, wonder and incredible cinematography that is often used to describe one of the most successful film series of all time will not change in this latest instalment of the Jurassic Park franchise. With the return of favourite characters and the introduction of new breeds that are more terrifying than ever before, this cinematic adventure will please a cross-generational fanbase.
- The Kingdom Evolves – Filmmakers discuss how the second chapter in the Jurassic World Trilogy pushes the franchise in a new direction
- Return to Hawaii- Cast and crew discuss shooting the film in Hawaii
- Island Action – A behind the scenes look at the bunker scene and runaway gyrosphere sequence
- Aboard the Arcadia – Cast and crew discuss working with the animatronic dinosaurs
- Start the Bidding! – A behind the scenes look at the auction scene
- On Set with Chris & Bryce – Go behind the scenes as the Indoraptor faces off with a key character
- Monster in a Mansion – Director J.A Bayona discusses how Jurassic Park and Dracula (1979) influenced his approach to diecting the monster in a mansion scene
- Rooftop Showdown – A look at the terrifying showdown on the rooftop of the Lockwood Mansion
- Malcolm’s Return – Behind the scenes with the one & only Jeff Goldblum
- VFX Evolved – The team at ILM discuss their cutting-edge approach to creating dinosaurs
- Fallen Kingdom: The Conversation – Filmmakers and cast sit down for a candid and casual conversation about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Jurassic Then and Now – Presented by Barbasol – Key moments from the Jurassic Saga that tie into Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom