20th Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced that Deadpool 2 will be hitting Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray from August 21.
The ‘merc with a mouth’ brings his highly anticipated sequel to the 2016 breakout superhero smash to Blu-ray with a special treat for fans: a “Super Duper $@%!#& Cut” that includes 15 minutes of brand-new action and jokes lovingly inserted throughout. And that’s not all – the Blu-ray and 4K editions will both include an audio commentary from star Ryan Reynolds, director David Leith and the writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, a gag reel, easter eggs and much more.
Here’s the full list of special features:
- Gag Reel
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- Chess with Omega Red
- Swole and Sexy
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Stills (28 Images)
And here’s a teaser trailer for the Blu-ray release. If you’re a Deadpool fan, this is one release you won’t want to miss.