We’ve teamed up with Warner Brothers UK to give three lucky people a brand new copy of Black Mass on Blu-ray, out now on Blu-ray, Digital HD and DVD.
Starring big names such as Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Dakota Johnson and Kevin Bacon, Black Mass tells the gripping true story of James “Whitey” Bulger, one of Boston’s most infamous serial killers. Set in 1975, Whitey, played by Depp, looks to maintain his grip on Boston, which is under threat by two brothers who represent the Italian-American Mafia. In order to strengthen his position, Whitey looks to play both sides by becoming an informant for the FBI and using it as cover to carry out his own killings.
The Blu-ray includes the film in glorious high-definition, as well as special features delving into the history of the real-life Bulger and Johnny Depp’s incredible physical transformation.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning one of the three copies, simply head over to our Twitter channel, follow us and retweet this tweet. That’s it! Winners will be notified via Twitter on Monday 4th April.
Black Mass is available now on Blu-ray, Digital HD and DVD now. © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. Read on for the full terms and conditions.
- This Competition (“Competition”) is promoted by the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA), and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This Competition is open to all EU residents aged 16 or over except employees or family members of employees of the BDA or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this Competition.
- Participants enter the Competition by retweeting the relevant tweet on Twitter from @BlurayReporter. The Competition opens 30th March 2016 when the blog post and tweet are uploaded, and closes 3rd April at 11.59pm.
- Three winner will be selected and awarded the prize of a Blu-ray Disc.
- The Competition winners will be notified by the BDA through a tweet and must respond to that notification with a direct message accepting the Prize together with a postal address to which the Prize can be sent within seven (7) days of receiving notification. In the event that the BDA does not receive a valid response within the seven (7) day period or fails to provide a postal address, the BDA reserves the right to choose a different Competition winner who will be notified and must respond in this same way and in the same time frames as set out in this paragraph 6.
- This Competition prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- The BDA does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Competition (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries). Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The BDA reserves the right to change the Competition, the Prize and these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.