The aim of this site is to provide you with information that you may want to reproduce or extract for your own stories – please feel free to use any of the assets on this site as you feel fit. If you are thinking of writing a story about anything to do with Blu-ray Disc, you may want to get in touch with us – we’ll do everything we can to help provide spokespeople, background information, or supporting images etc. Just email our press office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "He's all of us..." @robinhoodmovie #ComingSoon to @BlurayReporter #OwnIt #Thursday #ThursDate #BeatTheWinterBlues… https://t.co/PkVmx5gGjf5 hours ago
- The Legend You Know. The Story You Don't. Get ready for Robin Hood to shoot its way on to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and B… https://t.co/xLlOsqv87U10 hours ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from the section of this film poster which is celebrating 10 years? https://t.co/xeUAoFAwDz12 hours ago
- Take a look at HDTVTest recent interview of president of the Blu-ray Disc Association #BDA Victor Matsuda at the re… https://t.co/IRpv0AWSo3yesterday
- On the eve of D-Day, a small group of American soldiers find horror behind enemy lines. J.J. Abrams Overlord lands… https://t.co/hQpR1I8WkHyesterday