In 2008 Wall Street guru Michael Burry realizes that a number of subprime home loans are in danger of defaulting. Burry bets against the housing market by throwing more than $1 billion of his investors’ money into credit default swaps. His actions attract the attention of banker Jared Vennett (Ryan Gosling) hedge-fund specialist Mark Baum (Steve Carell) and other greedy opportunists. Together these men make a fortune by taking full advantage of the impending economic collapse in America.
More new releases
- Want to know what #GameOfThrones #Season8 should really look like? Have we got news for you... #SundayFunday https://t.co/zyMfLpNpJuover a year ago
- Just a head's up all you Xbox fans, just in time for the holidays: Yes, you can play your Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu… https://t.co/WdMIxXtoeJover a year ago
- Flashback to 2018: a very happy birthday to which female human, from the Transformer Movie, Bumblebee? https://t.co/ebUNNJuYGhover a year ago
- https://t.co/FSJImqBbpH To sweeten your evening, a preview of some awesome Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu-rays coming soon...over a year ago
- Who is this actor, and who played, and in what movie, coming out on #Bluray tomorrow? https://t.co/pBei4L1XWcover a year ago