Expect the unexpected in hip-hop artist Boots Riley’s directorial and screenwriting debut, Sorry to Bother You – an outrageously surreal look at capitalism, corporate greed, and fractured workplace dynamics. In an alternate present-day version of Oakland, California, struggling telemarketer Cassius Green (Lakeith Stanfield) discovers a magical key to professional success, which propels him into a macabre universe.
More new releases
- One of our personal fave days is today: #WorldKindnessDay. In celebration of this, we'd all #Love to know which… https://t.co/wwZZsT0w7pyesterday
- “Just try to be good, okay?” #QuoteOfTheDay from #PeanutButterFalcon #OwnIt #Today on #Bluray https://t.co/dH2vWe8qgT2 days ago
- A heartfelt thank you to all of you, past and present, who have served, from all of us at #Bluray. #RemembranceDay… https://t.co/g854fvWD9K3 days ago
- To all you #SkateBoard enthusiasts who saw #GoodBoys, we have a question: In every scene with Atticus, what brand o… https://t.co/GYjlYgIeWD4 days ago
- Attn #Springsteen fans: Why was the movie BLINDED BY THE LIGHT named BLINDED BY THE LIGHT? #OwnIt on #Bluray Nov 19… https://t.co/bUUaOpncs06 days ago