Charlton Heston stars in the original cinematic masterpiece that turned the world of science fiction upside down. A bewildered astronaut named Taylor (Heston) crash-lands on a strange planet ruled by talking apes who use a primitive race of humans for experimentation and sport. Soon Taylor’s survival depends on the kindness of chimpanzee scientists Cornelius and Zira (Roddy McDowall and Kim Hunter) and his escape to the Forbidden Zone, where he uncovers a devastating secret that may hold the key to his own destiny.
More new releases
- Want to know what #GameOfThrones #Season8 should really look like? Have we got news for you... #SundayFunday https://t.co/zyMfLpNpJuover a year ago
- Just a head's up all you Xbox fans, just in time for the holidays: Yes, you can play your Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu… https://t.co/WdMIxXtoeJover a year ago
- Flashback to 2018: a very happy birthday to which female human, from the Transformer Movie, Bumblebee? https://t.co/ebUNNJuYGhover a year ago
- https://t.co/FSJImqBbpH To sweeten your evening, a preview of some awesome Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu-rays coming soon...over a year ago
- Who is this actor, and who played, and in what movie, coming out on #Bluray tomorrow? https://t.co/pBei4L1XWcover a year ago