Seventy-five U.S. service members ‚Äî recent combat veterans suffering from various “nervous conditions” including psychoneurosis battle neurosis conversion disorder amnesia severe stammering and anxiety states ‚Äî are followed in the course of their medical management. A series of scenes chronicles their entry into the military psychiatric hospital treatment and eventual recovery and discharge all typically in a period of 6 to 8 weeks. Treatments depicted include narcosynthesis hypnosis group psychotherapy music therapy and work therapy. The highlighted cases are presented as marked therapeutic successes accompanied by upbeat musical cues although the narrator cautions after one dramatic recovery that “the neurosis is not cured”.
More new releases
- Want to know what #GameOfThrones #Season8 should really look like? Have we got news for you... #SundayFunday https://t.co/zyMfLpNpJuover a year ago
- Just a head's up all you Xbox fans, just in time for the holidays: Yes, you can play your Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu… https://t.co/WdMIxXtoeJover a year ago
- Flashback to 2018: a very happy birthday to which female human, from the Transformer Movie, Bumblebee? https://t.co/ebUNNJuYGhover a year ago
- https://t.co/FSJImqBbpH To sweeten your evening, a preview of some awesome Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu-rays coming soon...over a year ago
- Who is this actor, and who played, and in what movie, coming out on #Bluray tomorrow? https://t.co/pBei4L1XWcover a year ago