In this animated adaptation of Ted Hughes’ Cold War fable a giant alien robot (Vin Diesel) crash-lands near the small town of Rockwell Maine in 1957. Exploring the area a local 9-year-old boy Hogarth discovers the robot and soon forms an unlikely friendship with him. When a paranoid government agent Kent Mansley becomes determined to destroy the robot Hogarth and beatnik Dean McCoppin (Harry Connick Jr.) must do what they can to save the misunderstood machine.
More new releases
- Want to know what #GameOfThrones #Season8 should really look like? Have we got news for you... #SundayFunday https://t.co/zyMfLpNpJuover a year ago
- Just a head's up all you Xbox fans, just in time for the holidays: Yes, you can play your Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu… https://t.co/WdMIxXtoeJover a year ago
- Flashback to 2018: a very happy birthday to which female human, from the Transformer Movie, Bumblebee? https://t.co/ebUNNJuYGhover a year ago
- https://t.co/FSJImqBbpH To sweeten your evening, a preview of some awesome Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu-rays coming soon...over a year ago
- Who is this actor, and who played, and in what movie, coming out on #Bluray tomorrow? https://t.co/pBei4L1XWcover a year ago