What if you couldn’t touch anything in the outside world? Never breathe in the fresh air, feel the sun warm your face…or kiss the boy next door? “Everything, Everything” tells the unlikely love story of Maddy, a smart, curious and imaginative 18-year-old who due to an illness cannot leave the protection of the hermetically sealed environment within her house, and Olly, the boy next door who won’t let that stop them. Maddy is desperate to experience the much more stimulating outside world, and the promise of her first romance. Gazing through windows and talking only through texts, she and Olly form a deep bond that leads them to risk everything to be together…even if it means losing everything.
More new releases
- Want to know what #GameOfThrones #Season8 should really look like? Have we got news for you... #SundayFunday https://t.co/zyMfLpNpJuover a year ago
- Just a head's up all you Xbox fans, just in time for the holidays: Yes, you can play your Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu… https://t.co/WdMIxXtoeJover a year ago
- Flashback to 2018: a very happy birthday to which female human, from the Transformer Movie, Bumblebee? https://t.co/ebUNNJuYGhover a year ago
- https://t.co/FSJImqBbpH To sweeten your evening, a preview of some awesome Blu-rays and Ultra HD Blu-rays coming soon...over a year ago
- Who is this actor, and who played, and in what movie, coming out on #Bluray tomorrow? https://t.co/pBei4L1XWcover a year ago