From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- Every hero has a beginning. On the run in 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard only to be discovered by Charl… https://t.co/7Hm6mkiLZmyesterday
- "Vincent... I'm Paul Gauguin. We have to start a resolution, you understand? We have to create a new vision... a… https://t.co/RJgK99wbI1yesterday
- Can you #guessthefilm from the section of this film poster? Hint: The film is celebrating its 30th birthday this ye… https://t.co/o4kgACcIq72 days ago
- "You have no idea do you? Or did you choose not to know? Your husband stole 2 million dollars from me... This is… https://t.co/MXzd8huKx52 days ago
- Nobody runs forever. Based on the New York Times article, Clint Eastwood stars as a horticulturist and Korean War v… https://t.co/GbgdTYkUBD3 days ago