From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- "I #love my #family. When they needed me most, I failed to protect them..." @DeathWishMovie #BruceWillis #Tuesday… https://t.co/RSIbfYaI3o8 hours ago
- What makes Ultra HD Blu-ray the new standard in quality home entertainment? Take a look at our video with helpful g… https://t.co/gzh7P0iXph14 hours ago
- "I find Giants. I hunt Giants. #IKillGiants." #IKillGiants #Tomorrow @BlurayReporter #Monday #MondaFunday… https://t.co/W97dsEyraeyesterday
- To bring every gnome home, Gnomeo and Juliet need the help of a legendary detective. Sounds like a job for Sherlock… https://t.co/xJLWctUHGryesterday
- Break into the deadliest maze yet. We're giving away a copy of Maze Runner: The Death Cure to one lucky winner. Fo… https://t.co/NNXYttA0bWyesterday