From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- "You've always wanted to go to Paris!!" #LostInParis @BlurayReporter #tomorrow #Monday #MondayFunday… https://t.co/HDjQKIDz9K9 hours ago
- Want to #win #Elf on Blu-ray? Follow the link to our Facebook #competition to enter: https://t.co/1Y53UWPJOQ… https://t.co/P3aXqkG2VJ13 hours ago
- You’ll float too. #Pennywise is coming to 4K #UHD Blu-ray, as #ITMovie is released on 9th January 2018.… https://t.co/YcLQZPnQdi14 hours ago
- Want to #win #SpiderManHomecoming on Blu-ray? Follow the link to our Facebook #competition to enter!… https://t.co/YikLjzcrOz3 days ago
- Who said LEGO movies were just for kids? #LEGONinjago has had some incredible reviews – and is available on Blu-ray… https://t.co/cb5EJgfQIB3 days ago