Sixteen-year-old Gardner Elliot (Asa Butterfield) has lived his whole life with a team of scientists on Mars. He’s always longed to see Earth to find the father he’s never known and to meet a beautiful street-smart girl named Tulsa he’s become friends with online. But when his chance finally comes, doctors discover his heart can’t withstand the Earth’s atmosphere. Eager to find his father, Gardner and Tulsa escape on a cross-country race against time to unravel the mysteries of how he came to be and where he belongs in the universe. Gary Oldman and Carla Gugino also star in this heartfelt and inspiring romantic adventure about how far one person can go for love.
More new releases
- "I am someone who wakes up in a different body everyday... always someone my age, never too far from the last, nev… https://t.co/NQMjs2HQ8K2 days ago
- "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Treat yourself to Tom… https://t.co/DaG2sR0W5K2 days ago
- Is it feeling like a #GameNight #Thursday #ThursDate? Will it be "a @gamenightmovie to remember..."?… https://t.co/hqGDlEnnST3 days ago
- #DidYouKnow there is a sound effect called the Wilhelm Scream that has been used in over 200 movies and TV shows si… https://t.co/29ucZPmUdC3 days ago
- "I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is." @ForrestGumpFilm @BlurayReporter #UltraHDBluray #ComingSoon… https://t.co/xumOhLw0FS4 days ago