Sixteen-year-old Gardner Elliot (Asa Butterfield) has lived his whole life with a team of scientists on Mars. He’s always longed to see Earth to find the father he’s never known and to meet a beautiful street-smart girl named Tulsa he’s become friends with online. But when his chance finally comes, doctors discover his heart can’t withstand the Earth’s atmosphere. Eager to find his father, Gardner and Tulsa escape on a cross-country race against time to unravel the mysteries of how he came to be and where he belongs in the universe. Gary Oldman and Carla Gugino also star in this heartfelt and inspiring romantic adventure about how far one person can go for love.
More new releases
- They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right. Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Coen brot… https://t.co/pc3hIxRh774 hours ago
- "There was an idea…. to bring together a group of remarkable people, to see if we could become something more, so… https://t.co/htNlHbGZgC21 hours ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from the emojis below? ❄️ ☃️yesterday
- "What kind of dog like hip hop??" #ShowDogsMovie #ComingSoon #August21 @BlurayReporter #Monday #MondayFunday… https://t.co/pVHe7IvIxlyesterday
- At the edge of the universe, discovery begins. Join the crew of the USS Discovery for an out-of-this-world adventu… https://t.co/6Xt7ceNUuJ2 days ago