Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth–the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive–to escape The Matrix.
More new releases
- "Graduation is for losers..." @BlockersMovie #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter #Saturday #SocialSaturday #SaturdayFun… https://t.co/MDBbIqDQu619 hours ago
- The DC TV Universe goes from strength to strength with Supergirl Season 3, hitting Blu-ray this September. Check o… https://t.co/wL9jygaTdr2 days ago
- #ComingSoon to @BlurayReporter - "Where danger lies beneath the surface... there's only one person to call..."… https://t.co/3RTy7P3tHH2 days ago
- #DidYouKnow the phrase “old sport” is said 55 times during The Great Gatsby (2013). https://t.co/eys2rJIZe03 days ago
- "A 29-year old female diagnosed with acute schizo-effective disorder believes that a machine called 'The Terminato… https://t.co/FTwKwM3ZQZ3 days ago