Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth–the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive–to escape The Matrix.
More new releases
- Ah yes, and then there's #Rocketman. Tell us, what was your favorite sing-along moment? And what city is the… https://t.co/lPV6Of94Pn20 hours ago
- A very #filmbuff question for #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters: How many films did #WarnerBrothers green-light, after the… https://t.co/Rb36NGGOqeyesterday
- Hey, all you #Arrow fans! What's the nickname Sin often calls Roy Harper? #OwnIt #Season7 this #Tuesday on Blu-ray… https://t.co/ax55il7cQM2 days ago
- Who is Mark Felt known to the world as? Yes, this is a very #ThrowbackThursday question... #FindingStevenMcQueen… https://t.co/LLkEYMJxAv5 days ago
- Which movie is this pic from, and what is the name of the middle school, which is now defunct, where many of its sc… https://t.co/v4ZVTGq0AK7 days ago