Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth–the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive–to escape The Matrix.
More new releases
- "We can't give up... it's our home." #PeterRabbitMovie @BlurayReporter #ComingSoon #UltraHdBluray #Tuesday… https://t.co/e0M0AVQ8hX3 hours ago
- Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash band together to battle a new threat to the planet.… https://t.co/yKDW3qw3Ih5 hours ago
- What makes Ultra HD Blu-ray the new standard in quality home entertainment? Take a look at our video with helpful g… https://t.co/meEqrrtGGI8 hours ago
- 10 years after the events of Pacific Rim, the deadly Kaiju return to battle the Jaegers, human-piloted machines bui… https://t.co/YOUs0borT510 hours ago
- It's a bird, it's a plane... it's #Superman #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter… https://t.co/BTXCmLmh22yesterday