Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth–the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive–to escape The Matrix.
More new releases
- Who else is ready for Avengers: Endgame? ☝ https://t.co/U8cBonZ9nP46 minutes ago
- Everything is still AWESOME, but can you sing along? Know the words? @TheLEGOMovie coming to @BlurayReporter -ray… https://t.co/9HyhflHLZM18 hours ago
- Add another DC Blu-ray to your collection as the first season of Titans is now available on Ultra HD Blu-ray. Follo… https://t.co/XEM39okUYu22 hours ago
- How green is your @BlurayReporter collection? #HappyEarthDay #MotherEarth #MondayNight #MeatFreeMonday #Happy… https://t.co/cns38xIOzTyesterday
- #OnThisDay The original Casino Royale was released in 1967. What is your favourite Bond film? https://t.co/BFlXM8jfHd5 days ago