Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth–the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive–to escape The Matrix.
More new releases
- Can two friends sleep together and still love each other in the morning? A classic returns next year to Blu-ray wi… https://t.co/3343iE9WV77 hours ago
- Halloween comes to life again in Goosebumps 2. Slappy the devious ventriloquist dummy returns to run amuck, in thi… https://t.co/xy070lN1biyesterday
- "They're going to war with me..." @TheEqualizer #ComingSoon to @BlurayReporter #Tomorrow #OwnIt #DenzelWashington… https://t.co/zIzLEdGrQJ2 days ago
- Old friends, new adventures! We're giving away a copy of Christopher Robin on Blu-ray to one lucky winner. Follow… https://t.co/Rt2HDJC27a2 days ago
- "Human beings are disposable... but man and symbiote combined, this is a new race.... a new species... A higher lif… https://t.co/r0PqP7PsDo3 days ago