Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth–the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive–to escape The Matrix.
More new releases
- It's time to play a game. With villain Hush out to destroy Batman's crime-fighting career, is this one step too far… https://t.co/cCKjjiqBtE5 hours ago
- Get your thinking caps on: What did #RonPerlman do on social media as experiment to gauge social media #sentiment… https://t.co/r024B8rY7k20 hours ago
- Unlikely, but not impossible. Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron star in the laugh out loud comedy #longshot . Making i… https://t.co/0sZse3AJh3yesterday
- @BlurayReporter -ray #TriviaTime! What does #Shazam, coming to #UltraHDBluray on July 16, actually stand for? Or… https://t.co/QC8trs7VJeyesterday
- #ThursdayTrivia: Which 2003 film did #SamRockwell and #BruceMcGill star in prior to their performance in… https://t.co/ZTc4NOugpd5 days ago