While racing toward the town of Red Rock in post-Civil War Wyoming bounty hunter John “The Hangman” Ruth (Kurt Russell) and his fugitive prisoner (Jennifer Jason Leigh) encounter another bounty hunter (Samuel L. Jackson) and a man who claims to be a sheriff. Hoping to find shelter from a blizzard the group travels to a stagecoach stopover located on a mountain pass. Greeted there by four strangers the eight travelers soon learn that they may not make it to their destination after all.
More new releases
- "Mom said she saw a ghost once… I’m not scared of them ghosts… are you?" @SharpObjects_Tv #ComingSoon Nov 20 to… https://t.co/YRhAkss0GZ9 hours ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from this section of the poster? https://t.co/tmNjwsJnrb17 hours ago
- ‘So… you’re family is rich?’ – ‘We’re comfortable…’ – ‘That is EXACTLY what a super rich person would say.’… https://t.co/wMzm55Sva3yesterday
- Hang on! Sylvester Stallone ﬁnds himself trapped in a desperate battle in the Rocky Mountains against ruthless cri… https://t.co/0xoii7D9hqyesterday
- Blondes DO have more fun! With a third film in the works, now is the perfect time to revisit Reese Witherspoon’s b… https://t.co/whlPOUmHRC2 days ago