In the vein of classic coming-of-age films like Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club, The Edge of Seventeen is a poignant and hilarious look at what it’s like to be a teenager today. Growing up is hard, and life is no easier for Nadine (Hailee Steinfeld, Pitch Perfect 2), who is already at peak awkwardness when her best friend Krista (Haley Lu Richardson, Ravenswood) begins dating her all-star brother Darian (Blake Jenner, Glee). All at once, Nadine feels more alone than ever. With the help of her reluctant sounding-board (Woody Harrelson, True Detective), she soon discovers that what feels like the end of the world may just be the beginning of growing up. Also starring Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer), see the movie critics are calling “an instant high school movie classic” (Dave Ehrlich, IndieWire).
More new releases
- "Mom said she saw a ghost once… I’m not scared of them ghosts… are you?" @SharpObjects_Tv #ComingSoon Nov 20 to… https://t.co/YRhAkss0GZ9 hours ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from this section of the poster? https://t.co/tmNjwsJnrb16 hours ago
- ‘So… you’re family is rich?’ – ‘We’re comfortable…’ – ‘That is EXACTLY what a super rich person would say.’… https://t.co/wMzm55Sva3yesterday
- Hang on! Sylvester Stallone ﬁnds himself trapped in a desperate battle in the Rocky Mountains against ruthless cri… https://t.co/0xoii7D9hqyesterday
- Blondes DO have more fun! With a third film in the works, now is the perfect time to revisit Reese Witherspoon’s b… https://t.co/whlPOUmHRC2 days ago