Charlton Heston stars in the original cinematic masterpiece that turned the world of science fiction upside down. A bewildered astronaut named Taylor (Heston) crash-lands on a strange planet ruled by talking apes who use a primitive race of humans for experimentation and sport. Soon Taylor’s survival depends on the kindness of chimpanzee scientists Cornelius and Zira (Roddy McDowall and Kim Hunter) and his escape to the Forbidden Zone, where he uncovers a devastating secret that may hold the key to his own destiny.
More new releases
- "Mom said she saw a ghost once… I’m not scared of them ghosts… are you?" @SharpObjects_Tv #ComingSoon Nov 20 to… https://t.co/YRhAkss0GZ9 hours ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from this section of the poster? https://t.co/tmNjwsJnrb16 hours ago
- ‘So… you’re family is rich?’ – ‘We’re comfortable…’ – ‘That is EXACTLY what a super rich person would say.’… https://t.co/wMzm55Sva3yesterday
- Hang on! Sylvester Stallone ﬁnds himself trapped in a desperate battle in the Rocky Mountains against ruthless cri… https://t.co/0xoii7D9hqyesterday
- Blondes DO have more fun! With a third film in the works, now is the perfect time to revisit Reese Witherspoon’s b… https://t.co/whlPOUmHRC2 days ago