Charlton Heston stars in the original cinematic masterpiece that turned the world of science fiction upside down. A bewildered astronaut named Taylor (Heston) crash-lands on a strange planet ruled by talking apes who use a primitive race of humans for experimentation and sport. Soon Taylor’s survival depends on the kindness of chimpanzee scientists Cornelius and Zira (Roddy McDowall and Kim Hunter) and his escape to the Forbidden Zone, where he uncovers a devastating secret that may hold the key to his own destiny.
More new releases
- Every hero has a beginning. On the run in 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard only to be discovered by Charl… https://t.co/7Hm6mkiLZmyesterday
- "Vincent... I'm Paul Gauguin. We have to start a resolution, you understand? We have to create a new vision... a… https://t.co/RJgK99wbI1yesterday
- Can you #guessthefilm from the section of this film poster? Hint: The film is celebrating its 30th birthday this ye… https://t.co/o4kgACcIq72 days ago
- "You have no idea do you? Or did you choose not to know? Your husband stole 2 million dollars from me... This is… https://t.co/MXzd8huKx52 days ago
- Nobody runs forever. Based on the New York Times article, Clint Eastwood stars as a horticulturist and Korean War v… https://t.co/GbgdTYkUBD3 days ago