Now graduated from college, realizing it takes more than a cappella to get by, all the Bellas return in the final chapter in the beloved series. After the highs of winning the World Championships, the Bellas find themselves split apart and discovering there are no job prospects for making music with only your mouth. But when they get the chance to reunite for a European USO tour, this group of awesome nerds will come together to make some music, and some questionable decisions, one last time.
More new releases
- It's time to play a game. With villain Hush out to destroy Batman's crime-fighting career, is this one step too far… https://t.co/cCKjjiqBtE5 hours ago
- Get your thinking caps on: What did #RonPerlman do on social media as experiment to gauge social media #sentiment… https://t.co/r024B8rY7k21 hours ago
- Unlikely, but not impossible. Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron star in the laugh out loud comedy #longshot . Making i… https://t.co/0sZse3AJh3yesterday
- @BlurayReporter -ray #TriviaTime! What does #Shazam, coming to #UltraHDBluray on July 16, actually stand for? Or… https://t.co/QC8trs7VJeyesterday
- #ThursdayTrivia: Which 2003 film did #SamRockwell and #BruceMcGill star in prior to their performance in… https://t.co/ZTc4NOugpd5 days ago