Surly Squirrel (Will Arnett) and the gang are back, returning to Liberty Park after they are forced to leave their easy life at the nut store. Getting back to nature is the last thing Surly wants to do, but when a greedy mayor decides to destroy the park to build an amusement park, Surly and his ragtag critter friends must band together to save the place they call home.
More new releases
- “You look like Wolverine’s grandfather. That’s none of my business…. that’s your look.” @UncleDrewFilm… https://t.co/ImC8fNGuvYyesterday
- Real heroes. Not actual size. Paul Rudd's #antman must balance being a superhero and a father, while learning to f… https://t.co/yzSHiu37lGyesterday
- Infiltrate hate. In the early 1970's, Colorado's first African-American detective goes undercover to take down the… https://t.co/MMPJ5UFLge2 days ago
- ‘Some bad people are after me… and now they’re after you.” @SpyWhoDumpedMe #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter… https://t.co/cOJZu6XxJX3 days ago
- We're giving away a copy of #SoloAStarWarsStory on #Bluray to one lucky winner. Follow the link to our Facebook pa… https://t.co/5L8OejKxnj3 days ago