From the producers of The Fault in Our Stars comes this heartfelt coming-of-age story about the adventure of finding yourself and falling in love. Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier (Nick Robinson) it’s a bit complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Also starring Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford and Jennifer Garner, LOVE, SIMON is “everything we need right now” (Pete Hammond, Deadline).
More new releases
- Can you #guessthefilm from the emojis below? 4 hours ago
- "Ready to come home yet??" @HTTTGAP #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter @A24 #HumpDay #WednesdayNights #SummerNights https://t.co/7uDviwRoqk16 hours ago
- If your're a superhero fan fully equipped for 4K, you're in for a treat as the #Avengers assemble on Ultra HD… https://t.co/pyacVgouzQyesterday
- "I see you travelling to another world, and that's where you will meet your doom..." #TheLastWarrior #ComingSoon… https://t.co/ISuG1SP4udyesterday
- You never forget your second time. Ryan Reynolds returns as the wisecracking 'merc with a mouth' in #Deadpool2. C… https://t.co/GjebMGnUOW2 days ago