From the producers of The Fault in Our Stars comes this heartfelt coming-of-age story about the adventure of finding yourself and falling in love. Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier (Nick Robinson) it’s a bit complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Also starring Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford and Jennifer Garner, LOVE, SIMON is “everything we need right now” (Pete Hammond, Deadline).
More new releases
- "Mom said she saw a ghost once… I’m not scared of them ghosts… are you?" @SharpObjects_Tv #ComingSoon Nov 20 to… https://t.co/YRhAkss0GZ10 hours ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from this section of the poster? https://t.co/tmNjwsJnrb17 hours ago
- ‘So… you’re family is rich?’ – ‘We’re comfortable…’ – ‘That is EXACTLY what a super rich person would say.’… https://t.co/wMzm55Sva3yesterday
- Hang on! Sylvester Stallone ﬁnds himself trapped in a desperate battle in the Rocky Mountains against ruthless cri… https://t.co/0xoii7D9hqyesterday
- Blondes DO have more fun! With a third film in the works, now is the perfect time to revisit Reese Witherspoon’s b… https://t.co/whlPOUmHRC2 days ago