From the producers of The Fault in Our Stars comes this heartfelt coming-of-age story about the adventure of finding yourself and falling in love. Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier (Nick Robinson) it’s a bit complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Also starring Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford and Jennifer Garner, LOVE, SIMON is “everything we need right now” (Pete Hammond, Deadline).
More new releases
- “You look like Wolverine’s grandfather. That’s none of my business…. that’s your look.” @UncleDrewFilm… https://t.co/ImC8fNGuvYyesterday
- Real heroes. Not actual size. Paul Rudd's #antman must balance being a superhero and a father, while learning to f… https://t.co/yzSHiu37lGyesterday
- Infiltrate hate. In the early 1970's, Colorado's first African-American detective goes undercover to take down the… https://t.co/MMPJ5UFLge2 days ago
- ‘Some bad people are after me… and now they’re after you.” @SpyWhoDumpedMe #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter… https://t.co/cOJZu6XxJX3 days ago
- We're giving away a copy of #SoloAStarWarsStory on #Bluray to one lucky winner. Follow the link to our Facebook pa… https://t.co/5L8OejKxnj3 days ago