From the producers of The Fault in Our Stars comes this heartfelt coming-of-age story about the adventure of finding yourself and falling in love. Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier (Nick Robinson) it’s a bit complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Also starring Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford and Jennifer Garner, LOVE, SIMON is “everything we need right now” (Pete Hammond, Deadline).
More new releases
- The last place you’d ever expect to find yourself. It won’t just be yourself you’ll be finding on the 16th July as… https://t.co/CAV7dSsWo92 days ago
- #Throwbackthursday: Who or what is your favorite character from the #StarWars movies of the 20th century? https://t.co/CuTNKaonme2 days ago
- Can you identify the movie this scene comes from? https://t.co/rQRp4yvk5t2 days ago
- Discover what makes a (her)o. Step back in time to the 1990’s and follow the journey of Carol Danvers who becomes o… https://t.co/MKA6l9PSLC3 days ago
- RIP Doris Day!! Which Hitchcock film, now available on @BlurayReporter , did Doris Day star in? https://t.co/bD8fbiUohZ4 days ago