From the producers of The Fault in Our Stars comes this heartfelt coming-of-age story about the adventure of finding yourself and falling in love. Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier (Nick Robinson) it’s a bit complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Also starring Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford and Jennifer Garner, LOVE, SIMON is “everything we need right now” (Pete Hammond, Deadline).
More new releases
- "Off we go..." Mary Poppins, coming to Ultra HD Blu-ray March 19. Enjoy the beauty, the excitement and the wonderm… https://t.co/HVzKX7ayRU10 hours ago
- A happy birthday to Oscar winner Gary Oldman who turns 61 today. What's your favourite performance from the great m… https://t.co/QLcsdS0Nrq18 hours ago
- You stop, you die. One of Jason Statham’s most iconic roles returns on May 21st as Crank comes alive on 4K Ultra HD… https://t.co/ri6hCsP0U022 hours ago
- Six strangers must uncover wickedly designed puzzles. What starts as fun, soon turns into a nightmare. April 23rd s… https://t.co/kDRzs4Oj2myesterday
- "We are going to take his biological brain, and imprint it into that synthetic brain..." REPLICAS - Available on B… https://t.co/Cx2nPsLoXu2 days ago