When Chris (Daniel Kaluuya), a young African-American man, visits his white girlfriend’s (Allison Williams) family estate, he becomes ensnared in the more sinister, real reason for the invitation. At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined. This speculative thriller from Blumhouse (producers of The Visit, Insidious series and The Gift) and the mind of Jordan Peele (Key & Peele) is equal parts gripping thriller and provocative commentary.
More new releases
- Everyone is a suspect when a murder is committed on the Orient Express. But can anyone outwit the brilliant detecti… https://t.co/uI6uorjPGq18 hours ago
- "People die and disappear here six times the national average... and that's just numbers. Kids are worse, way way… https://t.co/GYwLirBEsmyesterday
- Winner of 4 Golden Globes, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri is out now in cinemas. Without any arrests for… https://t.co/SB2HKf4canyesterday
- "I don't need to remind all of you how many people died from cataclysmic climate conditions..." @GeostormMovie… https://t.co/mMHdqdaEUs2 days ago
- Why is 4K better with Ultra HD Blu-ray than streaming? Our helpful guides Jaci and Hephaestus tell all in our lates… https://t.co/XOWdPJzvga2 days ago