When Chris (Daniel Kaluuya), a young African-American man, visits his white girlfriend’s (Allison Williams) family estate, he becomes ensnared in the more sinister, real reason for the invitation. At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined. This speculative thriller from Blumhouse (producers of The Visit, Insidious series and The Gift) and the mind of Jordan Peele (Key & Peele) is equal parts gripping thriller and provocative commentary.
More new releases
- "Which of you is a bigger liar?" #CustodyMovie #CominigSoon @BlurayReporter Oct 30 #Tuesday #TuesdayNight #divorce… https://t.co/PuTtUufrAq8 hours ago
- 2 Terrifying. 2 Frightening. 2 Much! Unleash hell on earth like never before when Sam Raimi's horror classic seque… https://t.co/IbzwjfEWTF17 hours ago
- "It’s really odd to be saying this to a stranger, but I have a hunch I’ve wasted the last 15 years of my life…"… https://t.co/YqgGHcv5t7yesterday
- We're giving away a copy of #Sicario2 on #Bluray to one lucky winner. Follow the link to our Facebook page to find… https://t.co/JTrS6i3dVwyesterday
- “There is no treatment, there is no cure. It turns humans into violent predators. Communication is impossible… ex… https://t.co/25Mi9mi3Wq2 days ago