Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has officially announced that it will release Paul King’s Paddington 2 on Blu-ray on 24th April.
Following the worldwide hit Paddington, one of the most successful family films of all time, this highly-anticipated sequel finds our favourite bear happy settled with the Brown family in London, where he has become a popular member of the local community, spreading joy and marmalade wherever he goes.
The sequel reunites much of the original film’s cast, including Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Ben Whishaw, Brendon Gleeson, Julie Walters, Jim Broadbent, Peter Capaldi and Hugh Grant.
The Blu-ray comes with a number of special features, including a look at how to make a marmalade sandwich, a music video and much more.
- Paddington: The Bear Truth
- How to Make A Marmalade Sandwich
- Music Video with Phoenix Buchanan
- The Magical Mystery of Paddington’s Pop-Up Book
- The Browns and Paddington: The Special Bond
- Knuckles: A Fistful of Marmalade
- The (Once) Famous Faces of Phoenix Buchanan
- Audio Commentary by Director/Co-Writer Paul King